Discover How Our Clients Avoid Little Known Tax Mistakes And Abundantly Retire With A Lasting Legacy Using Our ‘Tax Reducing System’
and Why we NEVER Plan Retirement for an Average Lifespan.
Find Out About The 3 Most Common Retirement Pitfalls And How To Avoid Them
- How to take advantage of the NEW CRA-approved tax savings opportunities
- The HIDDEN TAX on RRSPs and RRIFs that almost no one is talking about
- The outside forces that can make it harder to NOT run out of money and the SIMPLE steps to take TODAY
- Avoid the 3 most common retirement pitfalls
- The 4 Pillars of an Abundant Retirement
** The venue (The Saskatoon Club) will require proof of vaccination upon arrival or a negative Covid test 24 hours prior to arrival to attend the in-person seminar. Negatives tests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Masks are required.
The 3 Most Common Retirement Pitfalls And How To Avoid Them
The 80% Lifestyle Myth
How we avoid living at 80% of our current lifestyle and even upgrade our lifestyle instead.
Lack Of A Good Taxing System
How our ‘Tax Reducing System’ minimizes taxes and secures a lasting legacy.
Not Planning For Downside Risk
How to plan for downside risk and maximize security and confidence about the future.